You will feel like royalty while ensconced in the many comforts afforded by our spacious, 1,100-square-foot Grand King Suite. In addition to the imposing four poster king-size bed with draw curtains and soft, luxurious pillows and down comforter, your living space will include a parlor outfitted with a chaise lounge, glass cocktail table, two ottomans, floor lamps and potted plants, as well as a glass enclosed shower, jet tub, mini bar and lighted make-up mirror. If you are visiting on business, your productivity will be enhanced by the executive desk and complimentary 50mbps wi-fi service.
Other complimentary amenities include turndown service, a fresh rose on wall sconce, organic bath products, bath robes and slippers, scented candles, Peet’s coffee and tea with French press, overnight shoe shine service, and daily newspaper service on weekdays. This suite can be expanded to two bedrooms with the addition of the adjoining Deluxe King for an additional $275. Consider it your own private Camelot.
- Parlor has three, large double hung casement windows with plantation shades that may be opened for fresh air
- Large, glass cocktail table with twin, fitted ottomans
- Chaise lounge
- Decorator-style floor lamps and potted plants
- Custom built wood cabinet with cable TV and DVD player and library
- Wet bar with stocked refrigerator
- Guest bath with murals
- Sleeping room has elegant, four-poster bed with draw curtains and exquisite duvet with matching foot stool
- Overstuffed chair
- One, large casement window may be opened for fresh air
- Roman shade with drape may be lowered for privacy