Think in terms of five-and-a-half-foot tall windows, nine-and-a-half-foot high ceilings, and an eclectic combination of colors and patterns. Welcome to the Executive King, a guest room where you will enjoy turndown service, organic bath products, bath robes and slippers, scented candles, Peet’s coffee and tea with French press, overnight shoe shine service and daily newspaper service on weekdays, all with our compliments. An executive desk and our complimentary 50mbps wi-fi service will help ensure you can also conduct business with great efficiency. By evening, surround yourself in fluffy pillows and bury yourself beneath our expansive down comforter to slip comfortably into the Land of Nod.
- Four, large double hung windows which may be opened for fresh air
- Roman shades with draw drapes
- Pair of overstuffed chairs with matching ottoman
- Coved ceilings with indirect lighting
- Crown molding in all spaces
- Marble bathroom floor
- Cable TV with DVD player and library